Saturday, October 11, 2008

Glass and Yard Sales

For those of you who don't know, I kind of collect glass art. I am completely drawn to it! With all the vibrant colors, it is just stunning. Last week, I went yard sale-ing with Brooke. She goes every weekend without fail, and I join her when I can. You really can get some amazing deals. On this particular yard sale-ing day, I found 3 pieces of glass that I really wanted, but I only ended up buying two of them. Don't ask me why. All together they would have been around $3. Do I regret it? YES. Anywho, I want to show them off and even though these pictures don't near do them justice, here they are.


I have also gotten quite a few other awesome things at yard sales, such as: a little antique table, baby clothes (wink), a wicked awesome wallet, home made pot holders and much, much more! And the great thing about yard sales is everything is cheap! And negotiable! So go out there and haggle em'! Haggle away.

No comments: