Thursday, February 11, 2010

Is there hope?

Very very bad news. On Elliott's bday we took him to the doctor (poor thing), to McDonalds for his first ice cream cone (loved) and to the park to swing (bliss). I took over 80 pictures and they were wonderful. "Were?" you ask? Yes, WERE. When I got home I uploaded them on to my computer and, as usual deleted them from the camera. Why keep them on the camera when they are on your computer right? WRONG. Right as I hit the "delete" button on the camera, my computer shut off and when I turned it back on, all of my pictures (and I mean everything from my mission till now) was gone. In addition to the pictures, my computer wont let me save anything, or attach documents to emails etc. It's very frustrating.
So, Im sorry, but no pictures of Elliott's birthday. However, his party isn't till the 27th. So there will be SOME documentation.

Any Mac geeks who can give some advice?

2 comments:

Steve and Donna said...

that happened to Audrey and they managed to recover, also Amber too- so there is hope

Larissa said...

i nearly have tears in my eyes for you, that is the saddest thing i've heard all week. so sorry, i hope a mac pro can help you