Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Update

The little man finally got his first hair cut! (much needed)
The girl who cut his hair gave him kind of an extreme faux hawk.
The rest of these pics are mostly for Grandma (Linda) and whoever else cares!
Sorry it's been so long since I have had a REAL update. There are more pics to come soon! We just got back from a few day getaway to Vegas for Carrie Miller's (now Smith) wedding! We had a great time spending time with them and Lisa. Elliott developed quite the crush on her. Can you blame him?

4 comments:

Steve and Donna said...

Welcome Back- your 'boy' is growing

lisa said...

wow, i didnt realize how much hair was cut! i miss you guys already!

Ritzy Misfit said...

Palm trees... *sob
I gotta get out of here! So stir crazy! And I miss Elliott.

Academybeldam said...

He could be a baby model! Elliot is so gorgeous! I loooove the hair. I look forward to the day Rhys has enough hair for a faux hawk. :)

<3