Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Extra Extra, Read (something) About It

Even though a few of you were kind enough to response to my post pleading for help on posting videos again, I still don't have it figured out. It seems that I am missing a little icon (next to the picture icon) which is vital to be able to upload videos. I have a theory as to what may have happened to my missing icon. When I started my other blog, I think a few things mysteriously disappeared. For example on my other blog, there is no easily accessible tool button to click on so as to edit your posts. So, I am not really sure what to do. But until I figure out why certain beloved blogging tools have gone MIA, I am afraid there will be no videos. Which is really sad because I have lots of them.

In other news:

-Elliott is crawling, pulling himself up on to furniture (and our computers) and getting into everything.

-It snowed quite a bit last night, but thankfully its melting away.

-Preston and I  both have colds.

**Preston and I gave ourselves either a $15 limit OR a handmade budget for valentines day. It was initially supposed to be only a $0 ,100% handmade (by us) item. But Preston tells me he is too busy to commit to that. So NOW I don't know whether to give him the handmade gift which is practically finished and pretty awesome, or save it and buy him a $15 cop out gift.

Any ideas?

3 comments:

lisa said...

handmade all the way- preston is very sentimental and will appreciate your thoughtfulness and hard work. sorry about the whole video thing. i wish i were more computer saavy and able to help out, but, alas, i am not a techno nerd, i mean, genius :) i would be thrilled to see the little man crawling around so i guess pictures will have to suffice!

Laine said...

Hey Kerz...when you are creating a post, and the upper right there are two tabs...one says "edit HTML" and the other says "compose". You may have inadvertantly clicked the edit HTML tab and are now blogging that way. Try clicking the "compose" button to see if those icons magically appear again. I've done this before and eventually got technical help from blogger. :) Good luck!

Smith Family said...

Give him the handmade, almost finished, awesome gift for sure! Then add a little something with the $15 limit. Doesn't have to be the whole $15 - favorite candy bar or box of candy. My husband could come home with a gift card for a value meal to chik-fil-a and I'd be loving it!