Monday, February 1, 2010

Today

Today:

- Elliott started this new noise he makes which sounds like a cat fight.

- I bought a TV antenna thing so that Preston and I can watch lost tomorrow night and it wont work.

- I called 3 universities and was puzzled as to why none of them were answering when I realized due to being in different time zones, they were closed.

- I realized I need A LOT of inventory.

- I hung these. Aren't they lovely?

 
I didn't make them, but they are handmade by someone else. I LOVE them.

What did YOU do today? 

5 comments:

Carrie said...

Ooh...I do love those pictures! Where did you hang them? You crack me up. Today I finally rolled out of bed around 10:30 because Cameron said he was coming over. Then we sat and talked for a long time, grabbed some lunch, I watched the Ellen Degeneres show, classic...got a cranberry-limeade with ice cream in it at Sonic (It was DELICIOUS...I highly recommend it), and then went to class...2 1/2 hours, it was fantastic. Then...I came over to Cameron's, and talked to you! Fun day!

made by matchgirl said...

sounds like a great day Carrie Miller! What channel is Ellen on and what time? We got that TV antenna and only get 3 channels, but maybe I can start watching it again!

Katie said...

hey! i saw this:

http://sabbespot.blogspot.com/2010/01/mustache-art-tutorial-wonderunder.html

and thought of you!

Carrie said...

It's on at 3 on channel 4!

David & Vanessa said...

those things you hung are awesome! I'll tell you what I did today, and do everyday. Try to figure out how to decorate our living room. IT'S DRIVING ME INSANE. I wish I had a creative person like you around here to help me!! By the way, I saw your blog on Carries, hope you don't mind me getting updated on you. Elliot is so cute!